Friday, January 13, 2017

Broken Promises

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD
S04E09
Season 4 Episode 9
 
This turned out to be a really good episode.

"Roll credits!"

Mack said everything I would have said, even the Lawnmower Man line! He even mentioned Small Wonder! I'm so glad he finally used the axe part of his axe gun.
 
Looks like we are done with the Ghost Rider story but now the LMD robopocalypse is here. It's a good idea. The inhuman stuff also works but it isn't enough without the show turning into Law & Order: Inhumans Unit. If there are fighting super strong androids, they better bring back Ddeathlok!
 
The Spartacus trainer had me going. I didn't think he was a bad guy.
That sister was brutal, I really thought she was going to give her brother a chance, I guess once she saw his blur speed, she decided not to. She's lucky that bullet didn't go into the pilot.
 


No comments :

Post a Comment