Friday, November 24, 2017

Deathstroke Returns

Arrow
S06E05
Season 6 Episode 5

Deathstroke! I can't believe he killed that dude while he was on vacation with his son, what a jerk. Also his son basically snuck up on him. I didn't expect that Joe to be the head of the Jackals! I really thought they had kidnapped Joe.

Vigilante is back! It's Dinah's old partner? That was weird. Did they interact last season? I feel like I should re-watch some episodes to find out. Is that who he is in the comics? That sucks that he got away. He should be on the team or something.

Watching Deathstroke take out all those Jackals using his sword & gun was cool. There needs to be more episodes like that. Why can't they do a sequence like that while the white Green Arrow is on a roof taking out dudes that get the drop on Deathstroke. That would be awesome.



No comments :

Post a Comment