Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Of a Demon in My View

Defiance
S03E12


I like seeing Berlin again, surprised she helped Irisa. That was smart of Amanda to fake their deaths. She's a good mayor. "Other arm." I realy liked how Kindzi lied to everyone, she's so good at it.

She killed her father, I'm glad she actually showed some remorse & sadness before she ate T'evgin's heart. Did not think that was going to happen. They finally explained how he put Kindzi into stasis. I can't believe those little pods can fly up to space. Did nobody in town notice the launch? The Dread Harvest is coming. I'm surprised she has people in cages, I figured she would just let them loose in town, but maybe they need easy prey after being in stasis.

At least Nolan got to have sex with her before he tried to escape but she figured it out when he was too cheerful afterwards. Luckily Irisa found him. Thanks kiddo.

No comments :

Post a Comment