Wednesday, October 21, 2015

When Twilight Dims The Sky Above

Defiance
S03E10


The Votanis Collective somehow has brand new SUVs while everyone else has dirty rollers. Are there car factories in South America? The VC controls South America & Australia is uninhabited, North America is a mess. Now I'm curious, what's going in Europe & Asia?

So those floating Kinos not only help with surgeries, but they also have pain beams & are apparently transporters. They seem to not really make a big deal about transporter tech existing. Where is the Heisenberg compensators?

I can't believe he actually killed the leader of the VC. I did not see that coming. I’ve been upstaged. I like how Amanda told Irisa to bribe a guard. What kind of money is that?? Do they even use that money down there?

No comments :

Post a Comment