Friday, October 9, 2015

Rush Hour

Continuum
S04E02


Liber8 almost ruined everything. That was an excellent fight between Travis & Carlos. It was like a fight out of Equilibrium or "Fool for Love" from Buffy where Riley switches hands with the stake. It was awesome.

I liked how Kiera considered letting kellogg die for a split-second. Good acting from Rachel Nichols. I forgot that it hasn't been that long since evil Alec was around. That was good, but he really should have brought a gun with him. Couldn't Lucas or Theseus get him one?

So funny how they all have pasta at the end. "How was your day? I drowned a guy & brought him back to life, and you? I fought a guy with a chair i was handcuffed to, please pass the parmesan."
I think it was dumb that they said Emily is not Jason's mom. They should have kept her on the show. She should know that the future is not immutable, also her reasoning made no sense. Hopefully he won't turn evil. "I traveled through time for you"!


No comments :

Post a Comment