Monday, October 12, 2015

The Man Who Saved Central City

The Flash
S02E01

I did not get the day off from work for Flash Day. Atom Smasher is a bad guy? I thought he was in the JSA? Maybe I'm thinking of his son. Damage? It's too bad we didn't see him fight Flash, he was defeated a little too easily. I'd like to see Flash dodge big punches in slow-mo.

So he didn't save Robbie? "To me he's been dead for centuries." Maybe he fell on something soft? I still hate that Cisco is not officially a PhD. As much as I loved The Flash signal, he should have said "they have something like it in Gotham." Jay Garrick!! How did he show up? and I don't mean because of their awesome new security. Was he on the treadmill?

The only part I did not like was his dad leaving. That was ridiculously dumb. So dumb, it made no sense at all. "hey son, thanks for getting me out of jail, see ya!" I get that having the dad around might make the stories difficult to write but they could have given him a better reason for leaving Central City. He could have just gone to visit his own brothers & sisters or something but not abandoning his son. That made me so angry.

No comments :

Post a Comment