Saturday, July 1, 2017

Homecoming

The OA
S01E01
Season 1 Episode 1



What a crazy 1st episode, so much happened.


How old is she? She's hanging out with teenagers meanwhile she can pass as Steve's mom. That girl was such a bitch to Steve. but he did suckerpunch that kid in the throat, so he's an asshole.


I'm surprised more people didn't show up at the house. I would. These days, that place would have been packed.


The story of her when she was a little Russian girl was interesting too.


I like how the credits didn't start until the Russian sequence started. It's like that was the actual show. So weird & so well done.

"I'm the OA."


Who knows what that means, I don't really care about all this mysterious stuff, because everything else was interesting.





No comments :

Post a Comment