Thursday, July 20, 2017

Viktor

Preacher
S02E04
Season 2 Episode 4

Finding out that the fake god from last season was a New Orleans actor was a little too convenient, I'd prefer if they kept going to jazz clubs instead. 

I like that people ignored Tulip, because she really is annoying. Finding out that she's already married to some criminal guy just make me hate her more. It also makes Jesse seem like a moron if he doesn't care that she goes off by herself & has no idea where she is, especially when she spent the night who knows where.

The hell part was interesting because they tried to make you feel bad for Hitler, which is funny. I wonder if anyone did. "Hitler did nothing wrong!"  but I think it's dumb that he has maybe been rehabilitated by holodeck hell. That's stupid. They are supposed to be tortured, not made better. It's hell not limbo. I wonder if the machine not working is related to Eugene being there.


No comments :

Post a Comment