Wednesday, July 5, 2017

On the Road

Preacher
S02E01
Season 2 Episode 1

I liked that 70's Grindhouse car chase. I liked that Cassidy was talking about circumcisions & telling the truth. I hope people do some research.

There was too much Ennis stupidity in this episode. Tulip used a dead cop's intestine to siphon gas from a cop car to her car. It was so stupid & gross for no reason. I can't imagine anyone thinking that was funny. Then the Saint of Killers pulled out that guy's tongue. It was just so stupid.

Cassidy is right, it's only a matter of time until the preacher finds out that he banged Tulip.

The shoot out was interesting but was he using magic bullets or something, because it looked like a regular gun. How is the Saint of Killers immune to Genesis?

I like that god was at the strip joint for the jazz.


No comments :

Post a Comment