Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Ease for Idle Millionaires

Orphan Black
S05E05
Season 5 Episode 5

Oh no, Ira just glitched. I was hoping he'd make it to the end with a cure or something.

It was pretty funny how they were all in that old timey clothes. I was hoping for more Dowager Countess style insults. That would have been great.

Cosima sure can be a dumb college girl. with her stupid "girls are victims, wahh" comment that made no sense. PT doesn't divide women, he's put more women to work then anyone. I like how PT called her on her hypocrisy, then he shot the mutant guy. I'm so glad it's dead. It was a dumb idea that wasn't going anywhere. It made no sense that it was running around the island all this time. Those villagers wouldn't agree to live there with some mutant freak. It wasn't thought out.

Kira has turned into a little fat bitch & I'm not liking her at all.


No comments :

Post a Comment