Thursday, February 22, 2018

Beauty

Once Upon A Time
S07E04
Season 7 Episode 4

Finally! They finally gave Beauty & The Beast the happy ending that I've been asking for.

They went to the edge of the realms & lived for years in a little cottage, just the two of them living quietly without any drama. With their son Gideon visiting. Until Belle died of old age. It was great. It's too bad the entire episode wasn't just that. I'd rather watch that, then the stupid Lucy trick or treating.

I'm no longer looking at these people as the real Cinderella & Alice so the show doesn't bother me as much. Watching Henry be an awkward white knight shows he really was raised without a father. He's irritating to no end.

I would love it if Ivy sleeps with Henry! That would serve Jacinda right for being a bitch to him at the beginning of this season.



No comments :

Post a Comment