Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Eloise Gardener

Once Upon a Time
S07E07
Season 7 Episode 7

Rapunzel!!

I like how Ivy pretended she didn't call BCW to take away Lucy. I liked how Alice was trying to sell a Mickey Mouse watch. I really liked the huge garden gnome!

Ok, so it wasn't really Rapunzel, but it was still cool to see. I guess this season takes place after the movie? I didn't think it was Gothel. I thought it was like an adult Rapunzel. I did not expect her to have a baby like that. So that's who Cinderella's step-mother has been holding captive all this time? How did she do that? Does she have some kind of magic? 

Now it turns out that Captain Hook & the Gothel are Alice's parents? I thought it was Wish Hook who was her dad. I don't remember if fat Captain Hook mentioned being a father.

Lots of people are waking up from the curse. I feel like Henry is going to be the last person who wakes up!


No comments :

Post a Comment