Saturday, February 24, 2018

Wake Up Call

Once upon a Time
S07E06
Season 7 Episode 6

I liked all the references to other Disney movies. Lady & The Tramp when Henry mentioned the dogs in the alley of the Italian place & his Tron Legacy lunchbox (has it been 10 years since that movie came out?).

I like how Drizella & her mom were like Regina & Cora. but I didn't expect Drizella to kill her prince just to blacken her heart. When Snow White killed someone, her heart wasn't completely black. I guess the situation is important too?

So the Evil Queen can't let Henry kiss Cinderella or True Love's Kiss will break the spell & one of them will die. Hopefully it's Lucy, that kid is so annoying & such a terrible actress.

I cringe every time I watch Henry chase after Jacinda, it's so pathetic. Before Regina was awoken, it was very weird the way she & Henry were acting with each other & I'm surprised he didn't think she was hitting on him. What? is Alice the girl Weaver's looking for? That's a lame side story.


No comments :

Post a Comment