Thursday, September 23, 2021

Orko the Great

He-Man and The Masters of The Universe
S01E06

I never liked Orko, but I liked how he was introduced here, but it doesn't make sense that this drone is so powerful. I liked the kids training. Ram Ma'am's elastics are a good way for her to slingshot around.

I liked that they introduced Collosor. It's interesting that Tuvar & Badrha start out as royal guards. I don't know why they are making the guards so incompetent though. It would have been better if the guards were just over-powered because they are human.

I really liked seeing He-Man hack away with his sword at Collosor, but that slow-motion scene with him getting hit in the face by his own sword was annoying. I didn't like the introduction of the word flarkin either. Also Krass saying that she had to rescue He-Man again was stupid, she didn't even rescue him once. We went 5 episodes without He-Man being incompetent or the butt of the jokes, hopefully it won't continue.



No comments :

Post a Comment