Wednesday, September 22, 2021

We Have the Power

He-Man and The Masters of The Universe
S01E05

Are they going to tell us more about Krass's lavender-skinned race? I guess He-Man has a new Lightning Strike power. They seem to have taken ideas from Power Rangers in order to re-use footage. I'm ok with the footage re-use, but I don't like He-Man shooting energy, NA He-Man did that too. It's a sword, not a gun. I'm not a fan of Battle Cat shooting energy from his claws either. No sir, I don't like it.

Stratos & Mer-Man are coming soon! Will we see Hawke or Delora? Will there be a heroic Aquatican? Mermista? or Princess Nami? Will Mer-Man start out good then turn bad? I'm also waiting for Skeletor to share the havoc with Evil-Lyn & Kronis so they turn into their regular selves.

Seeing the royal guards was cool, but them screaming like girls was not funny. It might have been funny if they were the bad guys, but so far King Randor isn't really a bad guy. Krass using her helmet as a chamber pot was also not funny, it was gross.


No comments :

Post a Comment