Sunday, September 19, 2021

The Power of Grayskull

He-Man and The Masters of The Universe
S01E02

I don't think they really explained Duncan's defection or why Cringer doesn't have claws. I didn't like that He-Man reverted to Adam, but I guess it makes sense considering it's his 1st time using that power.

I like that He-Man used his sword, as a sword, on the drones, even if they only showed it in far-away shots. I like that Cringer is brave, even without his claws. I like that not anybody can use the sword. 

Wow, Keldor is killing people, I didn't expect that. Evil-lyn's magic use is also cool. Even though I don't like that Ram-Man is a girl now, I am liking this character's personality. She reminds me of Astrid from HTTYD. There is a lot to like on this show.

No comments :

Post a Comment