Monday, September 20, 2021

The Heirs of Grayskull

He-Man and The Masters of The Universe
S01E03

It looks like the new He-Force is already working together & I like that they weren't arrogant. They each admitted their failures. The sword into the Grayskull lock was done much better here than that Revelations nonsense.


We saw Prince Adam, even 10 years ago, trying to defend the innocent! The way Evil-Lyn & Teela cast their spells is very cool. Then He-Man tried to use the sword to cut Keldor in half! Pretty good stuff.


This doesn't look like my He-Man but it has the right spirit & the intense action that I always wanted to see.
 
I didn't like that "test" about the sword & the scepter. A sword can be used for violence so the scepter seems like the right choice. black Teela's floaty headphones are starting to bug me. They look like tech but she's a witch. What are they for? 

"Being a champion is about defending those who can't defend themselves."


No comments :

Post a Comment