Monday, November 23, 2015

A Walk on the Wild Side

The Originals
S03E04

"My God it's a room full of Elijahs!"

Elijah sired Clan Ventrue! That whole scene was pretty funny. They really should insult each other more. Marcel's fight was pretty good. I just feel he should have been a better fighter, even if he wasn't stronger.

I'm glad Freya & Klaus are slowly starting to get closer. It didn't make sense that mr. warrior vampire only drinks vampire blood. I thought only Augustine vampires did that. I wished Tristan had staked him with some furniture, they really should reserve the heart ripping for werewolves & Heretics, this isn't Once Upon a Time!

'Is Jackson ok with me putting the moves on you?'
Stupid Hayley again. At least she made herself useful for once. Hopefully we'll see more of marcel this season, but not that stupid short haired vampire. Aya is not attractive & watching Marcel fawn over her is not believable.

No comments :

Post a Comment