Friday, November 13, 2015

Dreamcatcher

Once Upon a Time
S05E05


Poor Henry got friend-zoned & went to his mom to cry but she was the one who caused it! Dark Swan is heartless! (I doubt any girls who watched,felt any remorse for all the boys they friend-zoned.) I'm glad he shut the drapes on Ms. Swan at the end. That was an awful move.

I liked the Black & White magic. I was expecting someone older too, Mr. Merlin. The last young Merlin I watched turned into a robot!

Merida has a plan! Not sure how a limping old man will help, especially now that he's magic-less but she needs to be careful with Chip, not cool Merida!

I liked that Emma saw how Regina had her heart broken by her mother & developed some sympathy for her. Since when are dreamcatchers evil? Aren't those Native American? Are they going to bring in Pocahontas?


No comments :

Post a Comment