Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Enter Zoom

The Flash
S02E06


I can't believe they showed nudity in this episode, it was invisible, but it still counts!

The Dr. Light training scenes were really funny, especially their "terrible acting" on the pier. I was sure Linda was going to die when he revealed his secret identity.

"Now what will you do without your precious hero?"


Man, The Flash was really beaten to a pulp. He better heal somehow. Zoom was dragging poor Barry around like a rag doll when he went to the news & police & was like 'I'm Central City's reckoning. Here to end the borrowed time you've all been living on!'


Zoom even picked up that lightning & threw it right back at him! While Flipping!! Is that even possible?! That was insane.

Luckily Vibe had the shot! The "Don't touch me" scenes were also funny.

I noticed when Zoom punched him in the lower back & was expecting him to say: 'When Central City is ashes, then you have my permission to die'


No comments :

Post a Comment