Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Fight or Flight

Supergirl
S01E03


This was a really good episode with plenty of fighting & new hero lessons. Reactron beat the crap out of Supergirl & was about to kill her until Super-CGI-Man came to the rescue. At 1st I was as annoyed as Kara was, that Superman rescued her but then I saw where they were going. This is the beginning, she's just starting, she can't be "super" right from the beginning. That montage of our "Millennial Falcon" doing small rescues isn't enough. She has to learn.

"Keeping up with the Kryptonians"

It was a good story, she learned that asking for help isn't such a bad thing. An adult needs to learn their limitations. She doesn't realize that wanting to jump into the big leagues right away is actually a millennial trait.

I liked seeing Max flirt with Cat. Excited to see where they go with that.

"That is literally the most boring power ever"

Jimmy Olsen can be trusted with big secrets, except when he's letting Winn know that Clark Kent is Superman. Lucy Lane? I don't remember her existing. Looks like she moved from East End to Metropolis & can't afford to eat.

'Sorry Tony Stark, I need to take this arc reactor out of your chest'

I liked the e-chatting with Clark.

"Then I'll punch him real hard until he falls down, that always seems to work."

No comments :

Post a Comment