Friday, November 27, 2015

The Axeman's Letter

The Originals
S03E05

Are all these New Orleans festivals real? 

Camille actually seemed scared of Lucian which I thought was weird, she usually isn't afraid. It's still not clear Lucian killed that guy in the alley, he could have just smelled or heard that victim. Where are they going with that? Although I wanted to see more of that detective, I did not want him to arrest Camille!

I think it's weird that Davina seems so powerless now, She's in charge but she acts like she isn't, how does she expect anyone to listen to her? I also can't believe she confessed to killing that dude's mom. That seemed like a mistake. I can't believe they are going to try a werewolf/Witch alliance. That reverse full moon curse was there when the show first started & it was Davina that did it.

"You want to fight? So be it"

It just got real! Although Klaus bit Elijah so even though he won't die, he's going to be sick for a day or so. Klaus wins.

No comments :

Post a Comment