Monday, April 11, 2016

I Went to the Woods

The Vampire Diaries
S07E17


I like how cinematic this episode was; there were a lot of interesting shots & even the music was different. The snow falling on Stefan while he was on the phone was a good scene. The brothers finally had a good talk with each other without yelling. Plus they showed the diaries again.

I really liked that the zombie apocalypse was on the news & how it was called a hoax. most of those vampires ended up in human bodies so it's doubtful that Rayna has anything to worry about.

I really hate they haven't done anything interesting with Matt, he should have been with Rayna killing vampires for the past 3 years like the Brotherhood of The Five.

The serial killer who was turned into a vampire reminded me of Bitten, so that was not interesting, especially because his method was boring.


No comments :

Post a Comment