Monday, April 11, 2016

Kinbaku

Daredevil
S02E05

Foggy being super lawyer is great, I am really liking that about this season. I also like they brought back his ex & she mentioned Jessica Jones. She should have made a comment about how Jessica doesn't even have a cool code name.

I have to say it was really cool to see that indian restaurant in a tv show, usually shows filmed in nyc are in places I've never seen, like that fancy restaurant but I've actually eaten at that restaurant.

I'm not sure what he's waiting for to sleep with Karen, makes no sense.

I get that they are contrasting the way he is being with Karen with the way he was with Elektra but him choking her when they have sex was annoying. We already saw them punching each other as foreplay, we didn't need to see that too.

She does know him! That was awesome how she pulled out his costume from her bag. the next episode is going to have some awesome fighting!


No comments :

Post a Comment