Saturday, April 16, 2016

The Magnificent Eight

DC's Legends of Tomorrow
S01E11

Jonah Hex! I'm pretty sure his vertical skin thing should be on his mouth but I didn't see his movie yet, so I'm not positive. I like that he was a Confederate soldier, but he didn't mention anything about that, even when Firestorm was kidnapped.

I hope they do more of these episodes, maybe they will meet Sgt. Rock next! or Warlord!

I can't believe they killed those hunters in only 1 episode. Sure Captain Cold was just shooting people & Heatwave stabbed that guy but even Ant-man killed one of those dudes! He got tiny & flew into them bullet style like in Batman/Superman #18 where the shrunken Kandorians were flying into people. Crazy.

I liked that Hawkgirl decided to not give up & resign herself to "destiny." Despite what Rip Hunter keeps saying about time wanting to fix itself. I wish they had not introduced that concept, it doesn't work on 11/22/63 & it doesn't on this show. These guys have already changed the timeline & their whole mission is to to change the timeline.

I hope they have an episode where they run into Chronus again, because for Chronus it would be the 1st time it happened.


No comments :

Post a Comment