Friday, April 22, 2016

The Team

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD
S03E17

"I've met gods. Gods bleed."

Ok, I was wrong, the Secret Warriors were pretty cool together. Melty man pulled a Neo & stopped all the bullets, then yo-yo girl punched all the bad guys. Elektro manipulated his electricity into a lasso. It was pretty cool. Plus all the spanish.

"No eres espía, aprendes español"

Then it turns out that evil Alveus infected someone & I thought it was Daisy when she was like 'let's go down this secret elevator & down this corridor,' but then they tricked me when Lincoln lost it in the white living room. She totally played him though, I guess that will teach him to control his temper. I thought Quake was going to fly out at the end, not destroy the base.

Where were all the ATCU guys? What does squid head want with $900 million anyway? Is he going to hire more hydra guys?

"I knew it would come to haunt me, but I didn't expect it actually coming back to haunt me."



No comments :

Post a Comment