Friday, April 8, 2016

Spacetime

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD
S03E15

I liked May practicing the fight scene with her plastic gun yelling "bang" & it being exactly the same when Quake did it but she used her powers. I also liked Fitz explaining the 4th dimension to everyone, for a minute I thought he was going to start talking about Flatlands! The paper edge was a good explanation.

Daisy had a vision of their ship in space from the 1st episode, this time they showed somebody's rosary. I'm just glad there won't be anymore flashforwards, they ruined The Vampire Diaries.

I like that ATCU is a real agency now with all those new agents around the headquarters.

I'm curious about the exoskeleton. That isn't the same company that created Deathlok. Where is he? They need him now more than ever as they keep meeting more & more Inhumans.

Looks like Gideon isn't in charge anymore. I liked how HydraWard asked him "What do you want?" Isn't that enough? It's like these villains don't think it through, like Golgoth from Empire.

Lincoln should be kicked off the team if he hasn't seen Terminator yet & not just because he threatened Coulson, that was really out of place & not funny.


No comments :

Post a Comment