Friday, December 8, 2017

Bad Sport

Black Scorpion
S01E15
Season 1 Episode 15



This episode was so boring.

There was way too much hockey in it. Half the episode was that guy playing hockey. 

Luckily Slapshot had cheerleader minions that Black Scorpion was able to beat up. I liked how Bipsy and Bopsy had mean cheers before they fought Black Scorpion.

I wish Slapshot had some kind of hockey stick weapon. His costume wasn't that cool-looking. That Dr. Cairo Praktus makes the most unimaginative looking suits. He apparently also made the suits for Inferno & Breathtaker. I liked that the bombs Slapshot was going to use were hockey pucks. It was a pretty smart way to get the bombs into the stadium.

"Aren't you going to arrest me?
Aren't you going to kiss me?"


I didn't like how Black Scorpion was saved twice by Slattery in this episode.



No comments :

Post a Comment