Wednesday, December 13, 2017

eXploited

The Gifted 
S01E10
Season 1 Episode 10

I thought Esme was deep undercover, but she is just evil. She's a Stepford Cuckoos! I totally forgot about them. I'm so used to them being in school girl uniforms! She is even more aggressive than Polaris. 

This show isn't making the mutants look so good. Every time they go up against agent Turner they make the government look more justified in taking the hard stance it has against mutants. Not only did this guy have to lose his daughter, twice! He now lost all his co-workers & had to watch his partner kill himself. & some of those deaths were brutal. This show is great. 

I like that the mom mentioned that Turner showed up at their house with guns first. So Turner's wife could realize what is really going on .

No they really killed Dreamer, I thought maybe it was an illusion, but they really killed her, like nothing.

They sure do make the Fenris kids look like they are orgasming when they combine their powers. I guess they are doing that on purpose because of the comics.



No comments :

Post a Comment