Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Ritual & Repetition

The Exorcist
S02E09
Season 2 Episode 9

There is no going back now. I think Andy is going to die this season somehow. Even if he's exorcised, those poor children are never going to trust Andy again. This season is going to turning out to be really sad. That family destroyed, those kids homeless, Andy in prison or dead, the neighbors dead, Harper's mom dead.

Father Tomas is having trouble fighting the demon. I like that they brought back Casey Rance to mess with him. But it seemed like he was using his powers to rescue Andy until Mouse woke him up & ruined everything.

And Mouse is being chased by demons? I couldn't tell what language they were speaking. I guess she's coming to the rescue.

I'm glad that Rose didn't die in the well.


No comments :

Post a Comment