Sunday, December 17, 2017

Crisis on Earth-X, Part 4

DC's Legends of Tomorrow
S03E08
Season 3 Episode 8

Each episode of this cross over was better than the last one!! This one had everyone on it! It was basically the JSA!! Vixen should have said it. It was great & the fighting was better too. The way they went after Red Tornado & everyone destroying Metallo. 


Even Isis was in a costume! Normally I hate her, but when she Killer Frost & Vixen showed up on the ice slide, it was so awesome.



I thought Captain Cold would die again & the gay-Ray was going to stay on Earth-1. 

I didn't think they were going to kill Professor Stein but they did. That sucked. He was leaving the ship & the show,  it was so unnecessary. I know he's leaving the show but they didn't have to kill him. 

I'm so glad white Green Arrow killed Aryan Green Arrow. I can't believe Overgirl blew up. Why didn't they call her Ubergirl?

I was going to be so mad at Felicity for interrupting Iris's wedding but it was somehow ok.

No comments :

Post a Comment