Saturday, December 16, 2017

Blood

The Shannarra Chronicles
S02E10
Season 2 Episode 10

This was a really good season finale for a great show. I don't know why it isn't more popular. I like that it wasn't easy to beat the Morlock Lord & it looked like Wil & Mareth failed.

The Morlock Lord killed Allanon & then he stabbed Wil! I had no idea what they were going to do, I'm just glad Mareth didn't stab him & she threw the sword to Wil.

I loved when the Morlock Lord just slammed Lyria against the wall after he used her to open the door. It was annoying how she didn't say "Will, The Shannarra" when she mentioned everyone else's title.

I didn't think Eretria would be totally controlled by the Warlock Lord because she could kill wraiths, but she was. Can she still do that now that Cogline took it out of her?

I was going to be so mad if Wil was dead but luckily they didn't make that mistake. They did kill a lot of characters this season.

Is everybody trapped in The Forbidding?


No comments :

Post a Comment