Friday, July 27, 2018

Battles Lost and Won

Supergirl
S03E23
Season 3 Episode 23

The beginning was really good. We finally got to see the superheroes get out there & be heroic. After the Man of Steel, they know to be careful with the super fights, so they were only protecting National City, but it was still awesome.

I didn't expect the Legion to return, so that was cool. I seriously thought that Reign killed Mon-El & Alura. I was totally shocked that they were doing that, but it made sense if they did. I was a little annoyed that Supergirl went back in time, because that is not how time travel works. This isn't Travelers where only your consciousness goes back. There would have been 2 Supergirl's in that room, not 1 in Siberia. I guess they are doing Red Daughter because they aren't subtle at all.

I like that Mon-El was back & they got their closure or whatever, but it's better that he's gone. Supergirl & Kara are great, but Saturn Girl is beautiful, I would not pick Supergirl. I'm so glad that Alex realized that she was being selfish for wanting to be a mom while she risked her life all the time. Winn is leaving the show?? What? That was so strange & sudden. Does the actor want to sing again or something? Is Martian Manhunter gone from the show too? It's like they are trying to get rid of the men on the show.

I knew Lena would make more Kryptonite, please tell me she is going to become evil! That would be so awesome because they made such a point for 3 seasons that she's a good Luthor & for her to turn evil because of Supergirl's actions would be amazing!


No comments :

Post a Comment