Thursday, July 19, 2018

Kiksuya

Westworld
S02E08
Season 2 episode 8

Finally a great episode. I was wondering if they were going to do anything with the Native Americans & they did a great job. I don't like how Akecheta was waking up on his own, but I guess it makes sense that it was slow. It was dumb that the red gloves took away Kohana when she was still alive, but the rest of the episode was great.

Akecheta's journey into a Ghost Nation guy, him searching for the way out. Him talking to other people in his tribe. It was all really good.

"Take my heart when you go."
"Take mine in its place."

I was surprised that he was telling his life story to the robo-daughter but not only was he telling her that he was protecting her this whole time for her having saved his life, he was also letting Maeve know.

The episode is almost ruined when Emily shows up to rescue Black William & calls him a burden.


No comments :

Post a Comment