Sunday, July 8, 2018

We Are the Flash

The Flash
S04E23
Season 4 Episode 23


This a good season finale. Last episode it looked like the flash was defeated but he was able to beat The Thinker. I liked how they went into the Thinker's mind in order to defeat him. It makes sense, because they couldn't defeat him in the physical world. I also liked that they found a way to use Cecile. Wally came to visit & Ralph is back. I even liked the Matrix Reloaded scene.

My favorite part was how Joe West was able to fight The Thinker's mind control in order to protect "his girls"! and how he yelled at Marlize for everything she did.

I also like how the thinking cap that Wells was using was The Thinker's test for his enlightenment idea, but I don't like that they made Harrison no longer smart. That was a terrible idea, we already had dumb HG Wells on the show. I don't know why they did that.

When they quoted Star Trek & Iris said "Star Wars" lol.

It was obvious that speedster girl was Barry's daughter but I don't know her from the comics. At least they sort of connected the weird Barry from his return to this one with her saying "this house is bitchin" even though it's silly.



No comments :

Post a Comment