Friday, July 6, 2018

Leaving Storybrooke



Once Upon a Time
S07E22
Season 7 Episode 22


I don't think they planned this show to be about the redemption of the Evil Queen into the Good Queen. But I'm glad it did. I think it sort of just evolved that way, thanks to Lana Parilla. She has been great & I'm glad she didn't abandon the show the way some of the other actors did.




I like that many of them came back for the last episode. I like that original Henry was there. Beauty & The Beast are finally together. That was a little surprising that Rumpelstiltskin said Captain Hook is the closest thing he has to a friend. Captain Hook stole his wife.




I didn't really like the beginning of this last season, but after awhile I just started to accept it. It's funny that in the last 2 episodes Princess Tiana, Nu-Cinderella, Drizella were all basically ignored.




I really like that Regina is now The Good Queen & there is a multi-realm all co-existing in storybrooke. And they all lived happily ever after.




No comments :

Post a Comment