Thursday, July 12, 2018

What, Will, I, Have, Left

The Originals
S05E06
Season 5 Episode 6

This episode was great! I have been hoping for this episode for years. Haley is finally dead! Burned to death in the sun. It seemed a little far fetched the way she suddenly had the strength to drag Greta out of the house but I will ignore it because it means that she's finally off the show. Really the show has been doing great this season without her. This season has shown just what a useless awful character she is.

I totally forgot about her boyfriend Declan, who turns out to be related to Cami. That is just weird.

So the "son," because they aren't related, is now having second thoughts? Ugh, it would have been better if Roman was 100% with Greta so there would be another enemy. I can't believe that weird binding spell worked. I guess it explains why Klaus is so angry if he was branded with the moonstone at such a young age.

It's lame that Klaus let Elijah get the upper hand. I'm glad that Elijah witnessed the death of Greta & Hayley. He's going to be upset now that he let Antoinette's mom die & if he gets his memory back, he's going to be upset later that he let Hayley die. ha!


No comments :

Post a Comment