Tuesday, July 17, 2018

It Reaches Out

The Expanse
S03E08
Season 3 Episode 8

This show is so great!

What is going on. Who are these psycho people sabotaging everything? She blew up the UNN ship for no good reason & then the blind camera man put out that fake Holden message for the OPA. What for? The OPA is already being recognized by the inner planets. Are they Earth operatives who want to discredit the OPA? I thought Drummer might give a 30 second countdown but she yelled "fire" immediately.

The documentary crew is pretty funny. I like that we are seeing some more of normal society with tv & stuff & the advanced technology of the camera man. I'm surprised that some of the cameras aren't automated drones that follow you. We have those now.

I forgot there was some proto-molecule on the Rocinante. Why is it talking to Holden? I'm surprised he was able to figure it out, I didn't. At least they didn't crash into the event horizon, but now they are stuck in time like the Andromeda Ascendant? or did the ring stop time to save them?


No comments :

Post a Comment