Friday, December 18, 2015

11:53 to Odessa

Heroes Reborn
S01E10

I think it was dumb that Matt had to resort to threatening Mexican Iron-Man with a gun in order to get info out of The Invisible Woman. He should be a really powerful telepath. I did like the way Matt insulted Mexican Iron-Man.


Mexican Iron-Man is finally working with the Hero Truthers. I don't see how they are going to keep Renautus the bad guys, when she is saving humanity. You don't have to save everyone, besides re-populating may be better anyway.

It didn't makes sense that Luke was like 'she's my destiny.' Him stalking a teenage girl is weird even if she did save his life. I don't know why she didn't just say to the drivers 'you guys, I just stopped the storm.'
Not happy about seeing Hiro save Noah.


No comments :

Post a Comment