Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Beautiful Mistake

The Originals
S03E06

Freya was pretty cool: snapping necks over Skype!

Yay Rebecca is back! too bad about her witch body but at least she did find a real spell to bring Kol back. I wish she had killed those vampires, especially Aya.

"Excuse the detritus"

Aurora is so lucky, I was ready for Klaus to rip her head off for messing with his little sister. I'm glad Aurora is not trying to betray them, although putting the Mickaelsons in a timeless prison would eliminate the prophecy. If Tristan & Lucian are working together to put the 3 of them in a safety bubble maybe there isn't a Sire War. But how else to explain that prophecy?

The way that cop was compelled didn't seem to make sense, I guess because Lucian let him know he was being compelled.

I'm glad Elijah staked that guy, even though it looked cool when he was grabbing their hearts, I'm not a fan of it. Where was Jackson & why wasn't stupid Haley with her daughter? Who was watching Hope? Ugh, why can't they put her in a coffin?

No comments :

Post a Comment