Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Human For A Day

Supergirl
S01E07


This episode was great!

It was so good. Like I said before, when she is Supergirl, she is heroic, even without her powers. That was a good speech with the gunman. Straight out of Superman #39. Then she was saving everyone when she got her powers back & she even complisulted Cat. Then the last two minutes. This is how an episode of Supergirl should be.

"That's why I'm glad they had you. You gave them hope today. I know that you inspired them, because you inspired me."

Cat's speech was good too. I liked how they switched back & forth between the two of them giving their speeches. It was super! Even Maxwell Lord was good.

So Martian Manhunter is like Hirogen size. I'm surprised they went with a full CGI Martian, I was hoping we would see him & Supergirl beat up some villains in the future but I guess we won't see that now. Where is his cape!? Is Jemm a pre-existing DC villains, I don't recognize any of them.

Yeah "Kiera," "Whit" is right, Jimmy has a girlfriend, stop hugging him with your Supergirl chest.

"Supergirl has faith in us."

No comments :

Post a Comment