Thursday, December 3, 2015

Legends of Yesterday

Arrow
S04E08

This was another awesome episode with Nth metal & more action figures! Even Captain Cold has one. They should have an episode where he attacks Mattel because they didn't pay for his likeness. That would be Hysterical!

"I'm going to talk to Kendra for a minute, He-man"

Not sure how the flash was able to time travel, I thought he still wasn't as fast as he used to be.

"I'm not really a hugger."

I did not expect them to burn Vandal Savage. Is putting his ashes in an urn really a good idea, Malcolm, he brought about Judgement Day.

Felicity totally over-reacted about Green Arrow's son. Jeez, give the man more than a few hours to figure out how to tell you before you freak out. He should still tell her though, being insecure is her meta-human ability.

"Bunch of superheroes in a farmhouse? I feel like I've seen that in a movie before"

It took me awhile but I think Speedy was talking about Avengers Age of Ultron!?

No comments :

Post a Comment