Thursday, December 24, 2015

Abra Cadaver

iZombie
S02E7

Brain Bacon Potato Stew

So funny how super-serious Clive is next to Ravi & Liv & when they mispronounced Clive's name.

"This is the best brain ever; I almost want to start killing magicians so it never ends"

I felt bad for Ravi's girlfriend. He only broke up with her because Peyton is around. He's going to regret it because she's going to date Blaine.

"'Kind of seeing', women love when you use qualifiers like that"

They showed the dog again, ugh. Major: Zombie Kidnapper is going to get caught because of that dog.

"Help me Zombie-Wan Kenobi"

It was pretty obvious that the fake Penn & Teller was not a man, I just didn't expect her to be the maid. It was a pretty complicated case but watching Liv Moore, MindFreak, do the reveal was pretty funny.

"This Hare Krishna handed me a pamphlet about Karma I've been meaning to check it out."

Who was that black lady at the end?

"Twttter, a vast collection of humanity's impetuous thought-vomittings"


No comments :

Post a Comment