Sunday, December 13, 2015

The Other Girl in New Orleans

The Originals
S03E08

I'm so glad that Marcel is no longer flirting with that stupid Aya vampire. I can't wait for him to kill her. I just hope he yells something like, 'this is my city' when he stakes her.

As usual Hayley doesn't listen to anyone's advice. While it was cool that she jumped across the street, everyone knows that Hayley doesn't really want to be a mom, she just wants to sleep with Elijah. I hope it destroys the crescent werewolf pack & they show up again next season.

I don't think Marcel's attack counts as part of the prophecy. Aurora found out the hard way that there is a reason the painting of her was covered up by bricks, Klaus is over her. Camille is safe, maybe she'll stop being mean to him.

Oh noes, Finn is back. I'm afraid he might fulfill a part of the prophecy & kill Rebecca.


No comments :

Post a Comment