Saturday, January 23, 2016

Blood Debts

Arrow
S04E10

Yay Felicity is alive! I guess it's ok that they are turning her into Oracle but it looks like she's fine in the limo?

The two scenes of the women in the limos being more extreme than the men was bad, with Arrow it made sense, but it just made Dahrk look like a hen-pecked husband. How can we be scared of him now?

I also dislike how Darhk is so powerful that he can throw arrows at Green Arrow. They better figure out a way for Green Arrow to defeat him & not someone or something else. They found out about Dahrk's family for nothing. Now they are hidden again.

The Anarky guy was interesting, I'm not familiar with him. The card game was ok, be I really wanted Diggle to keep beating his brother, the brother gave up that info too fast for me.

I am not liking this 4 months later cemetery thing. isn't it enough that we always go 4 years into the past?

No comments :

Post a Comment