Sunday, January 24, 2016

Changeling

The Shannara Chronicles
S01E04

This show is awesome!

Eretria is smart & fast. They didn't even have to explain anything to her because she's been living with a bunch of back-stabbing scheming Rovers. I'm glad they had her in chains, she can't be trusted yet. And now Amberle does not like her. Eretria had so many good lines.

"The struggle was mutual"

Awkward. At least Eretria finally asked for help in getting away from her clan. I'm glad Wil was not falling for that trick again. but then he did.

"Not calling you 'short tips' again."

I thought that was Eretria's dad. Looks like I misunderstood Rover society, she is just property.

So the psychic elf can save someone's life. That calls into question any prophecies. He should touch the blonde elf again to see her new death. I forgot Allanon is a mind-reader. Sorry Amberle's uncle, you are not King material. I'm glad they took some soldiers with them, I wonder how long until they are killed & it's only the trio.

Wait, Amberle gets a sword but Will doesn't? Isn't there a Sting somewhere he can use?

Not happy about the changeling. How is it alive? Didn't Allanon check? Or is that a different one?


No comments :

Post a Comment