Monday, January 11, 2016

Tribunal

Grimm
S04E10

Hexen-Julliette made that kid's head explode!! Then Rosalee was like 'don't you mess with my man' then she & Monroe ripped that guy's throat out! I was hoping for some decapitations by the Grimm but I think those two things make up for it.

It was a really good episode, with everyone freaking out trying to find Monroe & the captain throwing that cop over a table.

I was wondering why the Nazi-Klan were even bothering with a tribunal, but I guess because it's an old tradition, it's possible that in old times an accusation could be false. So I guess it makes sense that they didn't kill Monroe right away. I did not expect them to also kidnap Bud. That guy is so funny. I was hoping the cop sister would wogue.

I thought Bauerschwein don't like Blutbad so it's weird how they were all working together for purity. Maybe that was the point of them all wearing masks? I guess with Rosalee gone, Captain Renard is the next expert on Hexenbiests.

No comments :

Post a Comment