Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Novus Ordo Seclorum

SleepyHollow
S03E08


Pandora's husband turned out to be a god of the environment, because that's the first thing he starts talking about. I'm for the environment too but making the bad guy into a member of Greenpeace was a bad idea. I'm not liking Pandora, she is too modern for me, the way she talks, etc.

Jake Sisko starts taking his Eye of Anubis power out of Jenny which seems like a good thing but I guess his way would have killed her, because Abbie was doing the same thing with the staff casing.
They remembered that Corbin was a soldier & a wendigo, the show forgets these things all the time, so that he ends up being an incompetent weakling. I was not impressed by the machine guns & grenades. Ichabod doing magic against Pandora was cool.

It looks like her boss maybe knows about the witness stuff? I'm not sure what other reason there could be for him calling her after she resigned because she was being super-insubordinate & anyone else behaving that way would have been fired.

Abbie took the Eye of Anubis in the case with her into the tree to get help from The Dark One? I just hope they don't end up giving her supernatural powers. Hopefully she goes into the past again & brings back Betsy Ross.

No comments :

Post a Comment