Monday, January 18, 2016

Fury

The Shannara Chronicles
S01E03


Really liking this show! This picked up right where the last one ended with the flying Orc. Wil was brave but luckily Gandalf saved him. They need to give Wil a sword. Although last episode, Allanon's sword was destroyed but Wil should have one anyway.

This time it was his turn to say "eyes up here"!

I wish they had shown some modern tech in the river. I like seeing the ruins of old earth.
I sort of would like them to explain how these races descended from human & how there is magic on earth but I'm ok if they never do.

A lot of knife threatening at the Rover camp. I expected Eretria to force them to take her with them, how did she not see the opportunity to get out with Amberle. She's a princess & could help monetarily or with connections. Eretria must really hate elves.

It seemed to me like they got back to elf land really fast. Who is this new elf boy with the visions?

Magic always has a price & Will's hand is already burned even though he barely used the elfstones. Not a good sign.


No comments :

Post a Comment