Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Windmills

The Expanse
S01E07

Can Amos be more annoying, now he's being passive aggressive by doing what Naomi ordered him to do but not before he waited a few seconds. I was hoping Holden would shoot him or that the spy would take care of him.

"Naomi was right to be scared of you"

The pilot could not string a sentence together with those words? It was funny, but I'm surprised he didn't expose them.

"You're just caught up in The Churn, is all."

For a minute I didn't realize that the mom from Resurrection was Holden's mom. Because he has DNA that went in a blender that means he can own land on earth?

Dumb Miller, he really should have dated that woman or taken her with him. Now he's headed to that station, to meet up with the Rocinante, but I thought they said they weren't heading there. Now Earth Alliance is after them.

"I fell upwards to the level of my incompetence."


No comments :

Post a Comment